“ABOUT US” is a one-of-a-kind support group for anyone impacted by mental health challenges.
Whether you live with a mental health condition, or love someone who struggles with mental health, this new format provides a confidential, judgment-free space for people to share experiences and gain a new perspective.
- FREE support led by trained NAMI volunteers with lived experience
- share experiences with others in similar circumstances
- gain a different perspective
- hear about others’ coping strategies and resources
- confidential, judgment-free space
3rd Monday of each month
1:00 – 2:30 pm
147 Main Street, Norwalk
*Please go to the front entrance and press the intercom button to gain entry.
For questions or additional information, please contact Lorraine at 203-858-1477.